Today I installed the 1810 Upgrade on my SCCM environment. It worked but I had an issue on two distribution-points. The package update failed. I checked in the distmgr.log on the primary site server and had the following error:
Failed to copy C:\Program Files\Microsoft Configuration Manager\bin\x64\ccmcore.dll to \DistributionPoint\SMS_DP$\sms\bin\ccmcore.dll. GLE = 32
And all the package updates are marked as failed on the Distribution-Point.
Here is what I have done to fix it:
I compared the ccmcore.dll on the primary site server with the file on the DP’s with the issue. The version didn’t match so I renamed the file on the distribution points and copied the one from the primary site server to both.
Afterwards you have to wait a few minutes until the next upgrade attemt will be done. For me that fixed the issue. Monitor the progress in the distmgr.log.